Learn LinkedIn basics through to more advanced strategies to help attract clients and boost your brand with your compelling content!
It's no secret that content really is king when it comes to LinkedIn.
But what should you write about, and how do you come up with good ideas on a regular basis for LinkedIn posts and articles?
And what's more - where should you even start?
This short but comprehensive course has been specifically designed to help boost your creativity, improve your content and get your profile in tip-top shape. It has a particular focus on content creation.
The course covers:
- YOUR PROFILE: What to include PLUS bonus tips.
- YOUR SUMMARY: Top tips for writing a compelling summary that your audience will love.
- YOUR LINKEDIN HEADLINE: What to include, plus a special formula you can apply to make your headline 'pop'.
- CONTENT: Your content strategy PLUS top tips for writing engaging posts.
- ENGAGEMENT: The 'rules' of LinkedIn engagement, how it can help you win clients and make valuable connections.
- CONNECTIONS: Factors to take into account for your connection strategy.
SPECIAL BONUSES INCLUDE:
- A swipe file you can learn from and apply the principles to your own content.
- A content repurpose scheduler you can use to help repurpose your own content across multiple platforms.
- A FREE 15-minute profile review.
At the end of the course you will be invited to take part in a 20-day challenge to further boost your LinkedIn profile with your content.
If you want to get serious about LinkedIn and become an utterly compelling content creator - this is the course for you!
Hey, it's great to see you here.
As a professional writer, I know how challenging creating compelling content on a regular basis can be. This is why I created this course so I can teach you all I know about creating winning content on LinkedIn.
I really started getting serious about LinkedIn in August 2017. Since then I have made some fabulous connections, gained lots of followers and, just as importantly, landed some great new clients.
In this course I will share with you my tips and strategies, many of which I learned along the way, to show you how I did it.
To your LinkedIn success!